- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Nigerian actress Tonto Dikeh has revealed in a new interview the motives behind her decision to undergo plastic surgery.
The actress, while speaking in an interview with BBC Pidgin, alongside some other women, revealed that they needed to reshape their bodies to boost their confidences in themselves.
Tonto Dikeh on her part mentioned that she is now so comfortable in her body that she hardly wears cloth in the home.
One of the women interviews revealed that African men love bumbum and they have preferences for women that are heavily endowed and that was one of the reasons why she had to take the option of plastic surgery.
Tonto Dikeh and others reveal why they decided to undergo plastic surgery.
— #BBNaija Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) August 6, 2019