- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
My Relationship With Teddy A Started As A Game, BamBam Says
Last Weekend, reality TV Stars and real life lovers, Teddy A and BamBam got engaged and the news dominated social media as friends and fans celebrated the couple.
BamBam has now spoken about her engagement to Teddy A and how real it is in a new interview she granted.
She said ;
“It (engagement) is real. Just like every other thing, you would see it happen. I can’t start giving (wedding) dates” she told Saturday Beats.
“If you cannot make a best friend out of your intending partner, where you know their limits and their boundaries, then you are messed up really. I am blessed that Teddy is mature, not careless, and as public figures, we know how to manage situations that seem beyond our control” she added.
BamBam also revealed that her relationship with Teddy A began as a game before fate happened.
Fate happened to us. I can’t say it was pre-planned. He had a serious relationship that was one-year-old before I met him. He had a girlfriend he was serious with, so we did not plan to fall in love with each other. We did not know we would last this long.
“We had a very rare connection in the house. We both knew it but we kept telling ourselves ‘it’s just for the game’ but it was no game. So, I can’t predict what fate has designed. So, people should not go in there hoping to be a Teddy A and BamBam. I went to the house for a different purpose, but ended up getting Teddy as a bonus” .