- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Nollywood Actress, Seyi Edun Under Fire Over Toyin Abraham’s Estranged Husband
Drama is currently brewing on social media concerning Nollywood actresses, Toyin Abraham and her archrival, Seyi Edun as the latter is getting serious backlash.
For those who don’t know, Seyi Edun is reportedly married to Toyin Abraham’s estranged husband. Reports had it that she was romantically linked with Adeniyi Johnson even while he was still married to Toyin Abraham and that she was the reason why their marriage crashed.
On Wednesday, August 14, 2019, official photos of Toyin Abraham now married to Abeokuta based actor, Kola Ayeyemi, emerged and it immediately spread like wildfire on social media.
Shortly after, Seyi took to her Instagram page to share a photo of herself with her engagement ring showing, captioning it, “Grateful heart”
An ardent lover of Toyin Abraham took to Seyi’s Instagram page to troll and curse her for being the reason the latter’s marriage had crashed in the first place and that she was reaping the fruits of her bad intentions. She even took it further by calling her husband snatcher. Identified as marykalu2010, she wrote: “Oju tiyin, toyin ti lo moyin lowo. Husband snatcher, you are showing an engagement ring. Cover your face.”
Her fans also came to her defense as they bashed the haters, and begged people not to curse or judge her.