- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Two sets of yahoo boys engaged the services of soldiers and F-SARS officials on a shady deal they engaged in, the military officers on getting to the scene and hearing the amount of money involved turned against each other in a serious clash in Akure, Ondo State.
Watch the video clip from the scene of the event:
In other news, The face-off between the Nigerian Police and Nigerian Army seems unending due to counter statements released by both bodies on the killing of some residents of Isheri Olofin, a boundary community between Lagos State and Ogun state.
While the Assistant Director of Army Public Relations, Major Clement Abiade claimed a soldier was injured as he denied the involvment of the military in the killing, Ogun State Police spokesperson, Oyeyemi Abimbola said eyewitnesses disclosed that the soldiers dragged a resident from the hospital where he was being treated and stabbed him to death with a bayonet.
According to Punch reports, the killing came off a disagreement during the celebration of the Isheri Day Festival on Monday August 12. Oyeyemi said at least 4 soldiers were involved in the killing and also revealed that efforts to bring the suspected killer(s) to book is already in play.