- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
Woman narrates how a cab driver confessed to being a rapist
A Twitter user has narrated an experience her sister had with a cab driver who confessed to being a rapist.
@rehviie said her sister was in a cab when a radio program discussing rape came on. And the taxi driver opined that the rape case should be dropped because “who never rape before?.”
He went on to confess that he has raped a woman before and she has moved on. He allegedly added that he teamed up with his friends to gang rape the woman because she was giving him attitude.
While my sister was in a cab today, the Fatoyinbo case was on a radio and this is what the cab man said.
“This girl needs to drop the matter. Who neva rape before? So many men don rape. Even me I’ve raped. The babe wey I Rape, I saw her last week and she waved at me”
He even went ahead to talk about how he gathered his guys to gang rape the babe because she was “doing him anyhow”
And how “na normal thing, make she just forgive am
I’m still shakingggg
Read the gist here: