- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
Actress Olaide Olaogun’s Marriage Ends Over Allegations Of Domestic Violence
Report has it that the marriage between actress Olaide Olaogun and her husband, Babatunde Ojora, has crashed due to domestic violence.
The crashed marriage was confirmed via a cryptic message shared by the actress and former Lux Soap ambassador via a WhatsApp and Instagram post.
”Leave and live. I got married to an abusive man! Physical and verbal abuse! And lots more that will be unveiled. I left him, filed for divorce but stupidly forgave him and went back believing his promises. He became worse! Now I finally freed myself from continuous abuse! Hallelujah”.