- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
‘False accusation or not, if a girl says she’s raped, she’s raped’ – YBNL’s Temmie Ovwasa
YBNL’s signee, Temmie Ovwasa has stirred up a controversy with her tweets as she reacted to the report of Nigerian ladies who admitted that they lied after the man they accused of rape dragged them to court.
Temmie Ovwasa a.k.a YBNL Princess said in her tweet that even if a rape allegation turned out to be untrue, if a lady said she was raped she was raped.
Temmie Ovwasa further stated that if the lady involved retracted her statement publicly, she still believes she was raped.
Read her tweets below;
See how other Twitter users are reacting to her tweets;