- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
- BREAKING: Chelsea complete stunning comeback to draw with nine-man Ajax
UPDATE: PHOTOS: Mass harvest as EFCC arrests 94 suspected internet fraudsters in Osogbo
It was a season of harvest for men of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibadan Zonal Office as the anti-graft agency raided an Osogbo-based nightclub known for organising parties for suspected internet fraudsters.
WITHIN NIGERIA had earlier reported that “no fewer than forty-four (44) cars have been reportedly seized by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) during a night raid in Osogbo.
The nightclub known as “Club Secret Underground” us located on the Ibadan-Iwo Expressway, Osogbo.
According to reports, atleast 94 suspects were arrested and valuable items such as exotic cars, laptops and scores of sophisticated mobile phones were recovered by the anti-graft agency.
The suspected internet fraudsters were organising a night party for Sunday, October 13 where they were indications that some suspected internet fraudsters want to celebrate their loots but they were wraped off by the EFCC operatives based on intelligence gathered.
The suspects are currently undergoing further interrogation, and would be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.