- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
Man who was mocked for proposing at KFC, gets over 300 wedding sponsorship requests (Video)
A South African groom-to-be has received over 300 wedding sponsorship requests from different brands after the video of his proposal to his heartrob at KFC went viral.
Surrounded by red plastic chairs, the young man in a KFC branch in South Africa bent down on one knee and proposed to his lover who was all smiles in the video.
Shortly after the video went viral, a journalist made a tweet mocking the man for proposing at KFC, and tagging him a broke man with absolutely no class.
Days after, the video is still trending and many brands have now decided to sponsor the wedding with whatever they have. As it stands, the couple has more than enough to do a really grand wedding without spending much.
Watch the video of the proposal below;