- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Man allegedly begs female love interest to be his “God”
Screenshots of messages allegedly exchanged between a man and woman are trending on Twitter because of how unusual the messages are.
In the screenshots, the man is seen wooing the woman in an unusual way. He asked for her permission to worship her and indicated interest in taking her as his God. He went on to suggest that he believes she should “be God and a religion”.
From the woman’s response, it’s obvious she initially thought he was joking but it soon became clear to her that he meant what he was saying.
See the messages below