- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Earlier today we made a report about the DMW boss, David Adeleke aka Davido welcoming his new signee Lil Frosh in Dubai his arrival was received with love and excitement as he met other members of the DMW crew.
Well, Davido seems ready to upgrade Lil frosh as he recently shared a funny video on his Instastory where he was spotted throwing the young artiste’s fake watch into the sea.
In the video, someone in the background could be heard saying: “no fake watches ya heard? None of that”. Davido also agreed after he had flung the watch into the sea.
The video caption also suggested that the Omo Baba Olowo is getting set to buy his new signee an original Rolex watch.
No fake watches here! – Davido throws new signee, LilFrosh's fake Rolex into the sea 😂 pic.twitter.com/iFw88v7diQ
— African Khaleesi (@OwolawiTaiwo) November 13, 2019