- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
I have slept with more than a thousand women – 80-year-old Australia’s James Bond, George Lazenby
Australian actor, George Lazenby has revealed that he slept with a lot of women when he was in his prime.
Lazenby was the youngest person to play James Bond in 1969 at 29-year-old.
This was revealed by the 80-year-old Australian actor while speaking with The Herald Sun on Sunday.
Lazenby said that he has likely slept with more than a thousand women in his time, adding: ‘I would go through six girls a week in London.’
Speaking of his promiscuous life at that time, George, who is the only Australian to have ever played 007, said: ‘It was the time of the pill, mini-skirts, the girls were crazy. You had to run and hide after a while.’
The legendary star said the rumour of him bedding a thousand women was most likely true, explaining: ‘There wasn’t anything better to do. I don’t know, I never counted but it went on from 1964 until 1980 when AIDS came in. I didn’t want to die for it.’
Describing one shocking sexual encounter on the 1969 film set, George said: ‘I was messing with the receptionist at the hotel in the stuntman’s tent and she [co-star Diana Rigg] was walking up the path and the boys lifted the side of the tent up and there I was on the job. That blew it with Diana and me’ he recalled.