- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
Emmanuel Ikubese and Actress Juliet Ibrahim suspected to be dating – see proof
This suspected love story might have missed the spotlight but for one ‘innocent’ birthday post on Instagram by former Mr. Nigeria, Emmanuel Ikubese today to Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim which has made many ask if the two are dating.
Is it for real or an hasty conclusion? Check his post below and be the judge of that.
It is way passed midnight on a truly special day for you and as I search for ways to make you feel as special as I find you, I can’t stop smiling at the thought of how lucky I am to just be in a position to say “I love you” to you. Long emotional messages are not my thing, as you will realize by the end of this looong terrible idea(an Emmanuel love letter lol), but you give me the kind of feeling that people write novels about, so I might as well try my hand at it. I know you don’t see yourself the way I see you, you can’t possibly, And you will probably argue if I told you how beautiful I think you are, inside and out, But even things you can’t stand about yourself are all the things i can’t go a day without. Just so it doesn’t get boring I will stop here..but this doesn’t even scratch the surface of how I feel at this moment, and I hope I find ways of showing it to you Happy birthday My Love, stay exactly the same this new year, PERFECT! @julietibrahim