- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
THIS IS WHY I DROPPED THE GUN FOR MUSIC – D’banj
The singer was a guest at the CNN African Voices studio, where he revealed some things about himself that many did not know including why he picked up music as a career.
D’banj disclosed that has always wanted to be a military officer because he wanted to save the world couple with the fact that his father was a military officer and they move around from barracks to barracks but had to drop the gun for a microphone.
Speaking with CNN Keturah King, the singer who went to a Military school said, “I was never in one place. I was always moving around with my dad from one barracks to the next. I loved the military, I wanted to save the world, I wanted to be the first black super-hero. But, then instead of carrying the gun to save the world, I carried the microphone.”