- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
THIS IS WHY I DROPPED THE GUN FOR MUSIC – D’banj
The singer was a guest at the CNN African Voices studio, where he revealed some things about himself that many did not know including why he picked up music as a career.
D’banj disclosed that has always wanted to be a military officer because he wanted to save the world couple with the fact that his father was a military officer and they move around from barracks to barracks but had to drop the gun for a microphone.
Speaking with CNN Keturah King, the singer who went to a Military school said, “I was never in one place. I was always moving around with my dad from one barracks to the next. I loved the military, I wanted to save the world, I wanted to be the first black super-hero. But, then instead of carrying the gun to save the world, I carried the microphone.”