- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
HKN’s manager, Kamal Ajiboye has expressed his displeasure over people who criticize his artist all the time. The manager revealed that he feels bad whenever people criticize O.B.O.Speaking recently when Davido was hosted by BHM in celebration of his recent deal with global music company, Sony, Kamal said:
‘Davido is a very passionate young man when it comes to music. It doesn’t matter whether he brings money or not, even though money is very important,’ Kamal noted.
‘Davido understands his craft. He is a producer also and this has helped his brand over the years.’
‘Davido takes his job very seriously and he has a good heart which has helped him in achieving a lot over the years. His hardwork has paid off from being able to convince his family to believe him. Today his family is his biggest fan.’
On criticisms, Kamal however believes Davido’s critics are always too harsh on him.
‘Sometmes I feel bad when he is being criticised.’