- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
HKN’s manager, Kamal Ajiboye has expressed his displeasure over people who criticize his artist all the time. The manager revealed that he feels bad whenever people criticize O.B.O.Speaking recently when Davido was hosted by BHM in celebration of his recent deal with global music company, Sony, Kamal said:
‘Davido is a very passionate young man when it comes to music. It doesn’t matter whether he brings money or not, even though money is very important,’ Kamal noted.
‘Davido understands his craft. He is a producer also and this has helped his brand over the years.’
‘Davido takes his job very seriously and he has a good heart which has helped him in achieving a lot over the years. His hardwork has paid off from being able to convince his family to believe him. Today his family is his biggest fan.’
On criticisms, Kamal however believes Davido’s critics are always too harsh on him.
‘Sometmes I feel bad when he is being criticised.’