- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
HKN’s manager, Kamal Ajiboye has expressed his displeasure over people who criticize his artist all the time. The manager revealed that he feels bad whenever people criticize O.B.O.Speaking recently when Davido was hosted by BHM in celebration of his recent deal with global music company, Sony, Kamal said:
‘Davido is a very passionate young man when it comes to music. It doesn’t matter whether he brings money or not, even though money is very important,’ Kamal noted.
‘Davido understands his craft. He is a producer also and this has helped his brand over the years.’
‘Davido takes his job very seriously and he has a good heart which has helped him in achieving a lot over the years. His hardwork has paid off from being able to convince his family to believe him. Today his family is his biggest fan.’
On criticisms, Kamal however believes Davido’s critics are always too harsh on him.
‘Sometmes I feel bad when he is being criticised.’