- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
Tonto Dokeh’s husband Churchill Oladunni Olakunle took to his page to shower praises on her to celebrate her first mothers day which was yesterday March 6th. She reposted it on her IG page. He wrote:
I don’t say it enough.
I don’t say it loud enough.
I don’t say it with as much passion as I feel.
I don’t say it when I always should.
But, here I go…
I married a fantastic woman
I want the world to know
that I LOVE YOU with everything that I am!! You’re dependable, wonderful, and full of kindness.
You’re one fabulous wife and an amazing mother to our son
A brilliant mother and one of my best friends.
Because of you my life is filled with
smiles, beautiful moments, and true love.
You are a phenomenal woman.
All that you do makes my life more wonderful than you may ever know.
God has given me a woman that has proven to be a beautiful mother,
a wonderful wife,
and an amazing friend.
I’m thankful to God
for you being such a blessing in my life.
Happy Mother’s Day Baby.❤️❤️❤️
The she said:
#AM SO IN LOVE WITH MY HUSBAND???