- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
So, there have been some rumours and speculations flying that Nollywood Actress, Funke Akindele and Lawyer turned singer, Falz are dating..
Apparently, the actress has come out to rubbish such report..
In a chat with Vanguard, she said:
‘I was listening to his rap one day and liked the way he rapped. So I met him during Dr Sid’s wedding and we exchanged contacts.
So, we got talking and one day I invited him over to my place and he came with his manager. I cooked for him and we all ate. While we were discussing, I asked him if he would like to be featured as my boyfriend in the latest edition of Jennifer’s Diary and he responded positively.
Apart from work relationship, we have nothing between us. We work together and enjoy ourselves, that’s all.’
Both Falz and Funke Akindele walked out of the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award (AMVCA 2016) with an award each (Falz won the Best Actor in a Comedy while Funke Akindele, the Best Actress in a Comedy)