- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
So, there have been some rumours and speculations flying that Nollywood Actress, Funke Akindele and Lawyer turned singer, Falz are dating..
Apparently, the actress has come out to rubbish such report..
In a chat with Vanguard, she said:
‘I was listening to his rap one day and liked the way he rapped. So I met him during Dr Sid’s wedding and we exchanged contacts.
So, we got talking and one day I invited him over to my place and he came with his manager. I cooked for him and we all ate. While we were discussing, I asked him if he would like to be featured as my boyfriend in the latest edition of Jennifer’s Diary and he responded positively.
Apart from work relationship, we have nothing between us. We work together and enjoy ourselves, that’s all.’
Both Falz and Funke Akindele walked out of the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award (AMVCA 2016) with an award each (Falz won the Best Actor in a Comedy while Funke Akindele, the Best Actress in a Comedy)