- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
12 Popular Yoruba actors you didn’t know are Non-Yoruba — #11 is almost not admittable
Yoruba actors you didn’t know are Non-Yoruba – The Yoruba movie industry can boast of some talented actors and actresses who are making waves but who are not Yoruba by ethnicity, some of them achieved fame through the Yoruba movie industry while some of them feature both in the Yoruba and English sector.
We take a look at 12 hugely popular Yoruba-actors who are not Yoruba by ethinicity
#12 Fathia Balogun
This is one versatile actress in the yoruba movie industry I never knew she is not originally yoruba until I came across her profile online because she has adapted so well. Fathia is Urhobo from Delta state. She was born on February 1969 at Ukwara, water side local government area of Delta State, southern Nigeria.