- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
- Breaking: Buhari, Weah meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Okorocha sworn in as Senator
12 Popular Yoruba actors you didn’t know are Non-Yoruba — #11 is almost not admittable
Yoruba actors you didn’t know are Non-Yoruba – The Yoruba movie industry can boast of some talented actors and actresses who are making waves but who are not Yoruba by ethnicity, some of them achieved fame through the Yoruba movie industry while some of them feature both in the Yoruba and English sector.
We take a look at 12 hugely popular Yoruba-actors who are not Yoruba by ethinicity
#12 Fathia Balogun
This is one versatile actress in the yoruba movie industry I never knew she is not originally yoruba until I came across her profile online because she has adapted so well. Fathia is Urhobo from Delta state. She was born on February 1969 at Ukwara, water side local government area of Delta State, southern Nigeria.