- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
These 10 Photos of People With Albinism Are So Stunning
Moscow-based photographer Yulia Taits calls herself a “Photoshop artist” because of her ability to manipulate photos into fantasy using the editing software. But for her photo series “Porcelain Beauty,” in which Yulia captured the beauty of individuals with albinism (a condition that reduces pigment in the skin, hair, and eyes), she chose not to edit the photos at all.
Yulia took to Facebook to explain her project and said, “This beauty is so pure and amazing for me, as if it was taken from fantasies and fairy tale legends … All of the photographs were taken in white tones with no additional coloring. I’m excited to prove that white is not just one color! It has many tints, shades and beautiful tones.”
Scroll below to see all 10 gorgeous photos in the series.