- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Five inmates in Ikoyi prison electrocuted to death
- BREAKING: Court upholds IGP’s power to recruit
These 10 Photos of People With Albinism Are So Stunning
Moscow-based photographer Yulia Taits calls herself a “Photoshop artist” because of her ability to manipulate photos into fantasy using the editing software. But for her photo series “Porcelain Beauty,” in which Yulia captured the beauty of individuals with albinism (a condition that reduces pigment in the skin, hair, and eyes), she chose not to edit the photos at all.
Yulia took to Facebook to explain her project and said, “This beauty is so pure and amazing for me, as if it was taken from fantasies and fairy tale legends … All of the photographs were taken in white tones with no additional coloring. I’m excited to prove that white is not just one color! It has many tints, shades and beautiful tones.”
Scroll below to see all 10 gorgeous photos in the series.