- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
- BREAKING: Chelsea complete stunning comeback to draw with nine-man Ajax
- BREAKING: FG orders NCC to reduce data cost
- BREAKING: Court sacks Reps majority leader
Mom of Quadruplets Hilariously Sums Up the Struggles of Motherhood in 34 Seconds
Being a parent is a full-time job — but that doesn’t mean that parents don’t desperately need a break every now and then.
In a hilarious video posted to YouTube and Facebook on Tuesday, viral sensation and mother of quadruplets Ashley Gardner can be seen hiding out in her pantry, trying to get a moment of peace away from her children in order to survive the rest of the day.
“Dad’s out shoveling the driveway and mom desperately needed a treat to get through the rest of the night,” she says in the video while chewing on a piece of candy. “So I’m hiding in the pantry eating a treat. Is that wrong?”
“They don’t ever go away,” she continues, as her children can be heard screaming on the other side of the door. “They want everything you have.”
In a moment of true comedic genius, Ashley then pans the camera down to reveal that her daughter is on her stomach and peeking under the door, waiting for her mom to reemerge — which is pretty much the perfect way to sum up the day-to-day struggles of being a parent.