- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
This Genius Viral Photo Helps Simplify Breast Cancer Detection
The photo went viral when Erin Smith Chieze posted it on Facebook in response to others posting red hearts for breast cancer awareness. In her post, she wrote movingly about her own experience with breast cancer, and how frustrating it was to see people share meaningless red hearts, and not something that could actually save lives.
“PLEASE, stop playing games that do not actually promote awareness, they often cause people to tune out anything that might even mention the word awareness,” Erin wrote. “So if you truly want to help people WITH cancer, or those who will GET cancer, share photos like this one.”
Read Erin’s whole post here:
Of course, the photo is no substitution for regular appointments with your doctor, but it’s sure a hell of lot better than a red heart.