- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
This Genius Viral Photo Helps Simplify Breast Cancer Detection
The photo went viral when Erin Smith Chieze posted it on Facebook in response to others posting red hearts for breast cancer awareness. In her post, she wrote movingly about her own experience with breast cancer, and how frustrating it was to see people share meaningless red hearts, and not something that could actually save lives.
“PLEASE, stop playing games that do not actually promote awareness, they often cause people to tune out anything that might even mention the word awareness,” Erin wrote. “So if you truly want to help people WITH cancer, or those who will GET cancer, share photos like this one.”
Read Erin’s whole post here:
Of course, the photo is no substitution for regular appointments with your doctor, but it’s sure a hell of lot better than a red heart.