- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
US Rapper, Joey Bada$$ Forced To Pull Out Of His Live Tour After Staring Directly At The Eclipse
An American hip-hop artiste has been forced to cancel his live tour after he defied the widespread warnings and stared at the solar eclipse without protective glasses on Monday.
Joey Bada$$ cancelled three shows on Wednesday to raise fear over his sight.
In another tweet, he wrote: “Seeing double, stacking triple,” hetweeted Wednesday evening.
Earlier on Monday, the 22-year-old rapper from Brooklyn told his 825,000 Twitter followers that he was gazing into the sky without special glasses as the United States witnessed its first coast-to-coast total eclipse in nearly a century.
“This ain’t the first solar eclipse and I’m pretty sure our ancestors ain’t have no fancy eyewear. Also pretty sure they ain’t all go blind,” he tweeted.
After his experience, he wrote: “Am I crazy for watching the eclipse today w no glasses?” the rapper tweeted. “I’ve sungazed before and afterwards saw colors for a whole day. I didn’t die tho.”
Well, most of his fans believe it’s a stunt as he has been too active on Twitter retweeting posts about his sight.