- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Beyonce Fans Are Accusing Taylor Swift Of Using Beyonce’s Lemonade Concept In Her New Album
Two days ago, Taylor Swift released the first single “Look What You Made Me Do” from her latest album Reputation and people have been calling her out since then for copying Beyonce’s style.
At first, when the album cover was released, they accused her of copying Kanye West Life of Pablo album cover concept. Then she posted a teaser to her music video and the Bey Hive came out in droves to drag Taylor and accuse her of copying Beyonce.
In the video, Taylor is seen weaing black leotard and fishnets surrounded by dancers, something Beyonce is known for. Though Taylor’s dancers are male. They still think she copied Beyonce’s Lemonade concept, specifically the Formation video.
See reactions to Taylor Swift’s video below.