- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
Beyonce Fans Are Accusing Taylor Swift Of Using Beyonce’s Lemonade Concept In Her New Album
Two days ago, Taylor Swift released the first single “Look What You Made Me Do” from her latest album Reputation and people have been calling her out since then for copying Beyonce’s style.
At first, when the album cover was released, they accused her of copying Kanye West Life of Pablo album cover concept. Then she posted a teaser to her music video and the Bey Hive came out in droves to drag Taylor and accuse her of copying Beyonce.
In the video, Taylor is seen weaing black leotard and fishnets surrounded by dancers, something Beyonce is known for. Though Taylor’s dancers are male. They still think she copied Beyonce’s Lemonade concept, specifically the Formation video.
See reactions to Taylor Swift’s video below.