- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Beyonce Fans Are Accusing Taylor Swift Of Using Beyonce’s Lemonade Concept In Her New Album
Two days ago, Taylor Swift released the first single “Look What You Made Me Do” from her latest album Reputation and people have been calling her out since then for copying Beyonce’s style.
At first, when the album cover was released, they accused her of copying Kanye West Life of Pablo album cover concept. Then she posted a teaser to her music video and the Bey Hive came out in droves to drag Taylor and accuse her of copying Beyonce.
In the video, Taylor is seen weaing black leotard and fishnets surrounded by dancers, something Beyonce is known for. Though Taylor’s dancers are male. They still think she copied Beyonce’s Lemonade concept, specifically the Formation video.
See reactions to Taylor Swift’s video below.