- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
Beyonce Fans Are Accusing Taylor Swift Of Using Beyonce’s Lemonade Concept In Her New Album
Two days ago, Taylor Swift released the first single “Look What You Made Me Do” from her latest album Reputation and people have been calling her out since then for copying Beyonce’s style.
At first, when the album cover was released, they accused her of copying Kanye West Life of Pablo album cover concept. Then she posted a teaser to her music video and the Bey Hive came out in droves to drag Taylor and accuse her of copying Beyonce.
In the video, Taylor is seen weaing black leotard and fishnets surrounded by dancers, something Beyonce is known for. Though Taylor’s dancers are male. They still think she copied Beyonce’s Lemonade concept, specifically the Formation video.
See reactions to Taylor Swift’s video below.