- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Kim Kardashian Says North West Doesn’t Like Her Brother Saint
“I don’t know if it’s because she’s the older sister. I don’t know what it is,” Kardashian said while co-hosting “Live with Kelly and Ryan” alongside Ryan Seacrest on Monday. “I thought it was a phase. She does not like her brother and it’s so hard for me.”
Kardashian explained that jealousy is an issue for North when it comes to her younger brother, and she sometimes tries to box him out by inviting her famous mother to girls-only tea parties. .
That means her father, rapper Kanye West, is excluded too.
“She would get so jealous when I would breastfeed and all that kind of stuff,” Kardashian said of North. “And now, the phase isn’t going away.”
“If she’s crying, then he’ll just start fake crying. I’m like, ‘One of you! I can’t pick up both of you and figure it all out!’” the reality star said.