- Biafra: Presidency finally speak on Nnamdi Kanu’s reappearance
- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
Teenagers who kidnapped 4-yr-old boy, demanded N2m ransom arrested in Kano
Police command in Kano state has apprehended two young suspected kidnappers for abducting a 4-year-old child at Dorayi, Kano.
The 2 suspects, identified as Jabir Usman Sule and Bashir Aminu, demanded for N2m as ransom from the parents of the abducted child.
They reportedly handed the letter in which they made their demand for N2m ransom to the immediate elder brother of the abducted child, who later identified them thus leading to their arrest.
While responding to questions on what they plan to do with the money if collected, they said they had no plan but might have considered buying a tricycle with some of the money.