- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
Teenagers who kidnapped 4-yr-old boy, demanded N2m ransom arrested in Kano
Police command in Kano state has apprehended two young suspected kidnappers for abducting a 4-year-old child at Dorayi, Kano.
The 2 suspects, identified as Jabir Usman Sule and Bashir Aminu, demanded for N2m as ransom from the parents of the abducted child.
They reportedly handed the letter in which they made their demand for N2m ransom to the immediate elder brother of the abducted child, who later identified them thus leading to their arrest.
While responding to questions on what they plan to do with the money if collected, they said they had no plan but might have considered buying a tricycle with some of the money.