- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
Teenagers who kidnapped 4-yr-old boy, demanded N2m ransom arrested in Kano
Police command in Kano state has apprehended two young suspected kidnappers for abducting a 4-year-old child at Dorayi, Kano.
The 2 suspects, identified as Jabir Usman Sule and Bashir Aminu, demanded for N2m as ransom from the parents of the abducted child.
They reportedly handed the letter in which they made their demand for N2m ransom to the immediate elder brother of the abducted child, who later identified them thus leading to their arrest.
While responding to questions on what they plan to do with the money if collected, they said they had no plan but might have considered buying a tricycle with some of the money.