- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Teenagers who kidnapped 4-yr-old boy, demanded N2m ransom arrested in Kano
Police command in Kano state has apprehended two young suspected kidnappers for abducting a 4-year-old child at Dorayi, Kano.
The 2 suspects, identified as Jabir Usman Sule and Bashir Aminu, demanded for N2m as ransom from the parents of the abducted child.
They reportedly handed the letter in which they made their demand for N2m ransom to the immediate elder brother of the abducted child, who later identified them thus leading to their arrest.
While responding to questions on what they plan to do with the money if collected, they said they had no plan but might have considered buying a tricycle with some of the money.