- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
- Photos from Nasarawa gas explosion
- 2019: Atiku escape mob action after submitting PDP nomination forms
- Photos of 3 APC LG chairman killed in auto crash in Saudi Arabia
- 2019: Saraki, Jonathan in closed door meeting
- Nollywood loses another actress, Uduak Akrah
- Nollywood loses another Veteran Actor, Chike Osuji
Driver reportedly sacrifices own life to save passengers, dies alone in ghastly accident
The bus was conveying passengers from Delta to Lagos state when it collided with a heavy duty trailer and the driver died on the spot.
The driver of a commercial vehicle was the lone casualty of an accident after he sacrificed his life to save his passengers.
The late driver of Ejiro Onovughe Motors has been hailed a hero after passengers who survived the accident recounted how he intentionally ensured it was his side of the car that collided with the trailer to protect his passengers.