- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Driver reportedly sacrifices own life to save passengers, dies alone in ghastly accident
The bus was conveying passengers from Delta to Lagos state when it collided with a heavy duty trailer and the driver died on the spot.
The driver of a commercial vehicle was the lone casualty of an accident after he sacrificed his life to save his passengers.
The late driver of Ejiro Onovughe Motors has been hailed a hero after passengers who survived the accident recounted how he intentionally ensured it was his side of the car that collided with the trailer to protect his passengers.