- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Freeze’s post is in reaction to Pastor Adeboye’s message, which recently went viral, where he told pastors of his church to warn parishioners that anyone who doesn’t pay tithe will not make heaven.
In a video captioned, “Addressing Adeboye’s false claim that you won’t make heaven if you don’t pay tithe”, Freeze listed reasons why he believes it is pastor Adeboye himself who will not make heaven.
The Keypoints he gave are listed below.
1. Leading children astray
Quoting Luke 17:1 – 3 Freeze said,
Jesus said to his disciples, ‘Things that cause people to stumble are bound to come, but woe to anyone through whom they come. It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.’
So, watch yourselves. Enoch watch yourself.
2. Turning Stone to bread.
Freeze quoted Matthew 4:3, saying:
The tempter came to him and said, ‘If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.
They read their Bible like textbooks but they say I’m the one that reads Bible like text… I read the Bible spiritually and I’ll explain to you.
The stones he was talking about are human beings, not stones. Many times in the Bible stones were actually human beings.
Turning stones to bread is turning human beings to money. If you do this, you cannot make Heaven. Stop turning stones to bread. Jesus rejected the temptation, why are Nigerian GOs falling for this temptation of the devil?
3. Subjecting people to the curse of the law.
He is subjecting people to the curse of the law by telling them to pay tithe. There is not space for tithing in the grace.
Some people will now come and tell you that tithing was before the law. Oh yes, it was before the law but it was also before the promise and everything before the promise is of no consequence to Christianity.
Our promise with father Abraham started in Genesis 17. In Genesis 16, Abraham had Ishmael. In Genesis 17, when he was 99, Abraham was promised of Issac and his name was changed from Abram to Abraham.
So, whatever Abraham did as Abram in Genesis 14, when he gave tithe to Melchizedek is of no consequence to Christianity.
4. Another reason why Freeze believes Adeboye won’t make heaven is that he is a teacher of the law.
Mathew 23:13 and verse 15 proves that anyone who teaches the law is not going to heaven.
5. Freeze said Adeboye won’t make haven because he disobeys Jesus
He disobeys Jesus and our first pastors and he makes us obey Malachi. Malachi is not a Christian verse. how dare you.
Watch the video below.