- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
Two Brazilians and a Nigerian were arrested by the agency from a guest house in the Paharganj area of central Delhi on April 16, as part of an intelligence-based operation of the anti-narcotics agency.
About 2.6 kgs of liquid cocaine, a party drug, was found concealed in condoms and kept in tin boxes by the two people from Brazil and they were supposed to hand it over to a Nigerian man.
The three persons have been arrested under the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act.
Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) zonal Director Madho Singh said.
“The trafficking of liquid cocaine concealed in food stuff from South American countries to India is a new modus operandi being adopted by African syndicates to deceive the drug law enforcement officers,”