- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
Two Brazilians and a Nigerian were arrested by the agency from a guest house in the Paharganj area of central Delhi on April 16, as part of an intelligence-based operation of the anti-narcotics agency.
About 2.6 kgs of liquid cocaine, a party drug, was found concealed in condoms and kept in tin boxes by the two people from Brazil and they were supposed to hand it over to a Nigerian man.
The three persons have been arrested under the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act.
Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) zonal Director Madho Singh said.
“The trafficking of liquid cocaine concealed in food stuff from South American countries to India is a new modus operandi being adopted by African syndicates to deceive the drug law enforcement officers,”