- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
There comes a time when you have to start life on your own or you’ve been living in an luxurious apartment and you finally want a place more affordable. Looking for a new place can be quite stressful especially when the ones you find doesn’t come with some basic amenities.
Congrats if you got a place. Here is a heads-up if the house you’re moving into is a ‘compound-house.’
1. The prayer warrior who won’t allow others to sleep.
These people, hmm. Just be thankful when they’re not next-door else no quality bedtime for you. They can pray from morning to morning non-stop and woe betides you if you complain.
2. The tenant who always has a problem with everyone.
This kind of tenant is always angry, won’t respond to greetings or say hi to you. Just don’t bother them and live in harmony.
3. The one who borrows everything
You don’t want to come across this person. This person can borrow everything you have including utensils and ingredients and the annoying thing is they do not have anything for you to borrow.
4. The one who lives incognito
You never know whether he/she is home because the door is always shut. You only get to see this tenant when the landlord calls for a meeting.