- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
There comes a time when you have to start life on your own or you’ve been living in an luxurious apartment and you finally want a place more affordable. Looking for a new place can be quite stressful especially when the ones you find doesn’t come with some basic amenities.
Congrats if you got a place. Here is a heads-up if the house you’re moving into is a ‘compound-house.’
1. The prayer warrior who won’t allow others to sleep.
These people, hmm. Just be thankful when they’re not next-door else no quality bedtime for you. They can pray from morning to morning non-stop and woe betides you if you complain.
2. The tenant who always has a problem with everyone.
This kind of tenant is always angry, won’t respond to greetings or say hi to you. Just don’t bother them and live in harmony.
3. The one who borrows everything
You don’t want to come across this person. This person can borrow everything you have including utensils and ingredients and the annoying thing is they do not have anything for you to borrow.
4. The one who lives incognito
You never know whether he/she is home because the door is always shut. You only get to see this tenant when the landlord calls for a meeting.