- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
There comes a time when you have to start life on your own or you’ve been living in an luxurious apartment and you finally want a place more affordable. Looking for a new place can be quite stressful especially when the ones you find doesn’t come with some basic amenities.
Congrats if you got a place. Here is a heads-up if the house you’re moving into is a ‘compound-house.’
1. The prayer warrior who won’t allow others to sleep.
These people, hmm. Just be thankful when they’re not next-door else no quality bedtime for you. They can pray from morning to morning non-stop and woe betides you if you complain.
2. The tenant who always has a problem with everyone.
This kind of tenant is always angry, won’t respond to greetings or say hi to you. Just don’t bother them and live in harmony.
3. The one who borrows everything
You don’t want to come across this person. This person can borrow everything you have including utensils and ingredients and the annoying thing is they do not have anything for you to borrow.
4. The one who lives incognito
You never know whether he/she is home because the door is always shut. You only get to see this tenant when the landlord calls for a meeting.