- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
Rohr Releases Final List Of 23 Super Eagles Players To Participate In The World Cup
Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr has released the final list of 23 players who will play at the FIFA Russia World Cup, which begins on 14 June.
Missing in the list are Ola Aina and Mikel Agu, who were part of the 25-man Eagles squad that went to London for the friendly with the England team at Wembley.
The list came a day ahead of the official FIFA deadline of 4 June.
The FIFA Council as far back as January 2017, set June 4 as the deadline for the submission of the final list of 23 players by all the 32 teams taking part in the Russia tournament. 14 May was set as deadline for participating member associations to release a list of 30 players, which Nigeria also complied with.