- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
Rohr Releases Final List Of 23 Super Eagles Players To Participate In The World Cup
Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr has released the final list of 23 players who will play at the FIFA Russia World Cup, which begins on 14 June.
Missing in the list are Ola Aina and Mikel Agu, who were part of the 25-man Eagles squad that went to London for the friendly with the England team at Wembley.
The list came a day ahead of the official FIFA deadline of 4 June.
The FIFA Council as far back as January 2017, set June 4 as the deadline for the submission of the final list of 23 players by all the 32 teams taking part in the Russia tournament. 14 May was set as deadline for participating member associations to release a list of 30 players, which Nigeria also complied with.