- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Rohr Releases Final List Of 23 Super Eagles Players To Participate In The World Cup
Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr has released the final list of 23 players who will play at the FIFA Russia World Cup, which begins on 14 June.
Missing in the list are Ola Aina and Mikel Agu, who were part of the 25-man Eagles squad that went to London for the friendly with the England team at Wembley.
The list came a day ahead of the official FIFA deadline of 4 June.
The FIFA Council as far back as January 2017, set June 4 as the deadline for the submission of the final list of 23 players by all the 32 teams taking part in the Russia tournament. 14 May was set as deadline for participating member associations to release a list of 30 players, which Nigeria also complied with.