- 2 confirmed killed, many ijured as plywood falls from Container on Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos
- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
The man, whose name was given as Baba Kabiru, went to greet his father after which he left for home. That was the last time he was seen alive. The next time he was seen, he was sitting lifeless at the back seat of his Prado SUV.
In photos shared online by Splash FM, a radio station in Ibadan, the man is seen lying back on his car seat as though he was merely asleep. He had on only his top, leaving his thighs exposed. His trousers and belt were found on the front seat of his car.
The state he was found in has left tongues wagging and people speculating on what could have been the cause of his death. See more photos below.