- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
The man, whose name was given as Baba Kabiru, went to greet his father after which he left for home. That was the last time he was seen alive. The next time he was seen, he was sitting lifeless at the back seat of his Prado SUV.
In photos shared online by Splash FM, a radio station in Ibadan, the man is seen lying back on his car seat as though he was merely asleep. He had on only his top, leaving his thighs exposed. His trousers and belt were found on the front seat of his car.
The state he was found in has left tongues wagging and people speculating on what could have been the cause of his death. See more photos below.