- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
The man, whose name was given as Baba Kabiru, went to greet his father after which he left for home. That was the last time he was seen alive. The next time he was seen, he was sitting lifeless at the back seat of his Prado SUV.
In photos shared online by Splash FM, a radio station in Ibadan, the man is seen lying back on his car seat as though he was merely asleep. He had on only his top, leaving his thighs exposed. His trousers and belt were found on the front seat of his car.
The state he was found in has left tongues wagging and people speculating on what could have been the cause of his death. See more photos below.