- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
The man, whose name was given as Baba Kabiru, went to greet his father after which he left for home. That was the last time he was seen alive. The next time he was seen, he was sitting lifeless at the back seat of his Prado SUV.
In photos shared online by Splash FM, a radio station in Ibadan, the man is seen lying back on his car seat as though he was merely asleep. He had on only his top, leaving his thighs exposed. His trousers and belt were found on the front seat of his car.
The state he was found in has left tongues wagging and people speculating on what could have been the cause of his death. See more photos below.