- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
The man, whose name was given as Baba Kabiru, went to greet his father after which he left for home. That was the last time he was seen alive. The next time he was seen, he was sitting lifeless at the back seat of his Prado SUV.
In photos shared online by Splash FM, a radio station in Ibadan, the man is seen lying back on his car seat as though he was merely asleep. He had on only his top, leaving his thighs exposed. His trousers and belt were found on the front seat of his car.
The state he was found in has left tongues wagging and people speculating on what could have been the cause of his death. See more photos below.