- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
‘They don’t call me radical for Jesus for nothing’ – Tonto Dikeh replies does criticizing her typing in tongues
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh was dragged yesterday for ‘typing in tongues’ under the comment section of Ghanaian actor and preacher, Majid Michel’s Instagram post.
The actor/ evangelist shared a photo of himself preaching to an audience with the caption:
God never said the weapons wouldn’t form … He said they wouldn’t prosper. #LEADERSHiP.
In reply, Tonto who has been rubbing her new-found christianity in everyone’s face wrote something indecipherable which many have interpreted to be an attempt at writing in tongues.
See it below:
Tunde Ednut, like many others who were shocked about the action reacted to the post, he shared the comment writing: so people now type in tongues. Na wa o! This is Nigeria.
Well, she has now reacted saying they don’t call her ‘Radical for Jesus’ for nothing.