- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
‘They don’t call me radical for Jesus for nothing’ – Tonto Dikeh replies does criticizing her typing in tongues
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh was dragged yesterday for ‘typing in tongues’ under the comment section of Ghanaian actor and preacher, Majid Michel’s Instagram post.
The actor/ evangelist shared a photo of himself preaching to an audience with the caption:
God never said the weapons wouldn’t form … He said they wouldn’t prosper. #LEADERSHiP.
In reply, Tonto who has been rubbing her new-found christianity in everyone’s face wrote something indecipherable which many have interpreted to be an attempt at writing in tongues.
See it below:
Tunde Ednut, like many others who were shocked about the action reacted to the post, he shared the comment writing: so people now type in tongues. Na wa o! This is Nigeria.
Well, she has now reacted saying they don’t call her ‘Radical for Jesus’ for nothing.