- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
‘They don’t call me radical for Jesus for nothing’ – Tonto Dikeh replies does criticizing her typing in tongues
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh was dragged yesterday for ‘typing in tongues’ under the comment section of Ghanaian actor and preacher, Majid Michel’s Instagram post.
The actor/ evangelist shared a photo of himself preaching to an audience with the caption:
God never said the weapons wouldn’t form … He said they wouldn’t prosper. #LEADERSHiP.
In reply, Tonto who has been rubbing her new-found christianity in everyone’s face wrote something indecipherable which many have interpreted to be an attempt at writing in tongues.
See it below:
Tunde Ednut, like many others who were shocked about the action reacted to the post, he shared the comment writing: so people now type in tongues. Na wa o! This is Nigeria.
Well, she has now reacted saying they don’t call her ‘Radical for Jesus’ for nothing.