- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
‘They don’t call me radical for Jesus for nothing’ – Tonto Dikeh replies does criticizing her typing in tongues
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh was dragged yesterday for ‘typing in tongues’ under the comment section of Ghanaian actor and preacher, Majid Michel’s Instagram post.
The actor/ evangelist shared a photo of himself preaching to an audience with the caption:
God never said the weapons wouldn’t form … He said they wouldn’t prosper. #LEADERSHiP.
In reply, Tonto who has been rubbing her new-found christianity in everyone’s face wrote something indecipherable which many have interpreted to be an attempt at writing in tongues.
See it below:
Tunde Ednut, like many others who were shocked about the action reacted to the post, he shared the comment writing: so people now type in tongues. Na wa o! This is Nigeria.
Well, she has now reacted saying they don’t call her ‘Radical for Jesus’ for nothing.