- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
‘They don’t call me radical for Jesus for nothing’ – Tonto Dikeh replies does criticizing her typing in tongues
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh was dragged yesterday for ‘typing in tongues’ under the comment section of Ghanaian actor and preacher, Majid Michel’s Instagram post.
The actor/ evangelist shared a photo of himself preaching to an audience with the caption:
God never said the weapons wouldn’t form … He said they wouldn’t prosper. #LEADERSHiP.
In reply, Tonto who has been rubbing her new-found christianity in everyone’s face wrote something indecipherable which many have interpreted to be an attempt at writing in tongues.
See it below:
Tunde Ednut, like many others who were shocked about the action reacted to the post, he shared the comment writing: so people now type in tongues. Na wa o! This is Nigeria.
Well, she has now reacted saying they don’t call her ‘Radical for Jesus’ for nothing.