- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Pastor Lazarus Of The Lord’s Chosen Church in Trouble As Woman Accuses Him Of Trying To Kill Her
A Nigerian woman, Uche Eze who was a former member of The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Mission has revealed that the General Overseer allegedly uses snakes to get the power that he uses.
She has also taken to social media to call out for help and accuse Pastor Lazarus Muoka, the General Overseer of the Lord’s Chosen Church, of trying to kill her because she left the church after finding out his secret.
She added that Muoka has scattered her marriage and has been sending hired assassins to kill her after his pleas to return to the church did not work.
According to the aggrieved woman, he has charged her to court 13 times.
Sharing a video on Facebook, she wrote:
“Hello friends …. Fake pastor Lazarus Mouka the owner of the Lords chosen church wants to kill me… He’s after my life ….please watch this video.”
Listen to her here;