- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Buried His Father In A N32m Bmw Jeep
A Nigerian man who honoured his father by burying him in a brand new luxury BMW, instead of a coffin has revealed why he did it.
The wealthy man identified as Azubuike revealed that he took the unusual step after he had promised his father he would buy him a flashy car. But, before he could achieve the dream,
So after his father died recently due to old age in the remote village of Ihiala, Nigeria, Azubuike bought a brand new car worth $66,000 from a showroom to bury his father and fulfill his promise.
The burial reportedly took place over the weekend in Anambra State, where the late father was allegedly residing.
A picture of the burial caused a stir on social media and was shared more than 22,000 times. The photo taken at the funeral shows a huge grave dug six feet deep and a BMW being lowered into it.
He recently lost his father and wanted to give him a befitting home-going. He decided to purchase a brand new BMW worth use as his coffin.
However, many people on Facebook were furious with the man for making a mockery of his father while others were angered at the waste of money and stated he could have used it for the development of the village.