- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Buried His Father In A N32m Bmw Jeep
A Nigerian man who honoured his father by burying him in a brand new luxury BMW, instead of a coffin has revealed why he did it.
The wealthy man identified as Azubuike revealed that he took the unusual step after he had promised his father he would buy him a flashy car. But, before he could achieve the dream,
So after his father died recently due to old age in the remote village of Ihiala, Nigeria, Azubuike bought a brand new car worth $66,000 from a showroom to bury his father and fulfill his promise.
The burial reportedly took place over the weekend in Anambra State, where the late father was allegedly residing.
A picture of the burial caused a stir on social media and was shared more than 22,000 times. The photo taken at the funeral shows a huge grave dug six feet deep and a BMW being lowered into it.
He recently lost his father and wanted to give him a befitting home-going. He decided to purchase a brand new BMW worth use as his coffin.
However, many people on Facebook were furious with the man for making a mockery of his father while others were angered at the waste of money and stated he could have used it for the development of the village.