- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Buried His Father In A N32m Bmw Jeep
A Nigerian man who honoured his father by burying him in a brand new luxury BMW, instead of a coffin has revealed why he did it.
The wealthy man identified as Azubuike revealed that he took the unusual step after he had promised his father he would buy him a flashy car. But, before he could achieve the dream,
So after his father died recently due to old age in the remote village of Ihiala, Nigeria, Azubuike bought a brand new car worth $66,000 from a showroom to bury his father and fulfill his promise.
The burial reportedly took place over the weekend in Anambra State, where the late father was allegedly residing.
A picture of the burial caused a stir on social media and was shared more than 22,000 times. The photo taken at the funeral shows a huge grave dug six feet deep and a BMW being lowered into it.
He recently lost his father and wanted to give him a befitting home-going. He decided to purchase a brand new BMW worth use as his coffin.
However, many people on Facebook were furious with the man for making a mockery of his father while others were angered at the waste of money and stated he could have used it for the development of the village.