- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
I love my wife so much but I want a 2nd wife – Man confesses
I’m planning to get a second wife.
I have been in relationship with this (other) lady for seven years now. I love them both. Please advise me.
Don’t do it. Actually, that you have been dating someone else for that long is bad enough as it is; making it ‘formal’ only worsens it and that’s not good for you in any way.
If you have a problem with your wife as you said in the mail, you really just need to end the relationship with that other woman and concentrate and righting the seven-year-long wrongs you have committed against your wife.
Whatever it is that your marriage lacks which pushed you into the other woman’s arms can be discussed with your wife. I mean, you love her so much and that is the basis on which your repentance needs to be placed.
There’s no way it makes sense for you to take a second wife. Please don’t do it.
Do you want to talk about your love life, marriage or family issues?
Do you have burning questions that you would love to get answers to?
Just send a mail to [email protected] and I’ll provide the most honest answers to them anonymously.
Note; the chances of getting a quick response reduces if the text in your email has a lot of abbreviations. So, please write as properly as possible.
So, why not send comment today and let’s talk about it?
A problem shared is a problem half-solved!