- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
I love my wife so much but I want a 2nd wife – Man confesses
I’m planning to get a second wife.
I have been in relationship with this (other) lady for seven years now. I love them both. Please advise me.
Don’t do it. Actually, that you have been dating someone else for that long is bad enough as it is; making it ‘formal’ only worsens it and that’s not good for you in any way.
If you have a problem with your wife as you said in the mail, you really just need to end the relationship with that other woman and concentrate and righting the seven-year-long wrongs you have committed against your wife.
Whatever it is that your marriage lacks which pushed you into the other woman’s arms can be discussed with your wife. I mean, you love her so much and that is the basis on which your repentance needs to be placed.
There’s no way it makes sense for you to take a second wife. Please don’t do it.
Do you want to talk about your love life, marriage or family issues?
Do you have burning questions that you would love to get answers to?
Just send a mail to [email protected] and I’ll provide the most honest answers to them anonymously.
Note; the chances of getting a quick response reduces if the text in your email has a lot of abbreviations. So, please write as properly as possible.
So, why not send comment today and let’s talk about it?
A problem shared is a problem half-solved!