- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
3 Effective Ways To Move On When You Find Out A Man Does Not Love You Back
You like a man but he does not like you, does not even know you exist, how do you deal with that? It is not the end of the world and if you are in those shoes right now, then keep reading.
Here are a few ways to handle it
1. Be open to a new relationship
Being rejected by one person doesn’t mean there isn’t someone out there who wants you. It might be difficult to open yourself up to someone new but it’s a battle that you will need to fight and overcome. This does not mean you should rush into things, however, you need to open your mind up to the possibility of meeting someone new.
2. Find Out Why You Want To Be With This Person
It’s a simple as it reads. To truly get over someone, you need to ask yourself the really tough questions like, “What are the qualities that attracted you to this person?” or “Why do you think you guys would make a great couple?” can help you put things into better perspective. Sometimes you may find out that the reasons are not as grounded as you imagined.
3. Allow Yourself To Feel
Nobody likes to feel rejection and it’s okay to be hurt by this occurrence. There is no point in trying to be strong or to put up a brave front because, in the end, the only person who is hurting is you. You need to be able to accept this hurt and come to that place where you realise nothing that happened is your fault.
Always know that not being wanted by one person does not make you a bad person or undeserving of love. These things are a part of life and you need to learn to accept them in order to heal from the wounds.