- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
I’m Not Worth My World-record €222 Million Transfer Fee – Neymar
The French giants triggered the 26-year-old Brazilian star’s €222million release clause to sign him from Barcelona last summer.
Asked about his record move, Neymar said: “I’m not proud of the transfer fee, nor of the fact I’m the most expensive player ever.
“That’s just money and nothing else. I cannot help it. Personally, I would have paid less for myself.
“I’m proud that I’ve achieved my childhood goal. That was, and is, most important to me. As a player, you always have to show who you are and assert yourself.
“Just referring to the transfer fee does not help you and says nothing about how good you really are.”
The Brazilian superstar has been a sensation in Paris. He scored 28 goals in 30 appearances for PSG and was crowned the Ligue 1 Player of the Year.