- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
I’m Not Worth My World-record €222 Million Transfer Fee – Neymar
The French giants triggered the 26-year-old Brazilian star’s €222million release clause to sign him from Barcelona last summer.
Asked about his record move, Neymar said: “I’m not proud of the transfer fee, nor of the fact I’m the most expensive player ever.
“That’s just money and nothing else. I cannot help it. Personally, I would have paid less for myself.
“I’m proud that I’ve achieved my childhood goal. That was, and is, most important to me. As a player, you always have to show who you are and assert yourself.
“Just referring to the transfer fee does not help you and says nothing about how good you really are.”
The Brazilian superstar has been a sensation in Paris. He scored 28 goals in 30 appearances for PSG and was crowned the Ligue 1 Player of the Year.