- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
Drama As Port Harcourt Pastor Asks Elderly Couple To Kiss Themselves Inside Church During Service (Video)
A video has shown the moment a married man and his wife locked lips inside their church in front of the entire congregation. The video which has gone viral online, is sparking reaction from viewers.
The incident happened on Sunday at the Christ Holy Church in Port Harcourt, Rivers State during a game the pastor played with the members.
In the video, the pastor is seen speaking to the couple before asking them to kiss. The church reacts with an uproar after this.
The man and his wife then begin to kiss as the congregation goes wild with excitement.
Social media users have reacted with mixed feelings to the video. Many people have condemned the act, insisting that since there are many young children in the church, such acts as kissing should not be made to look like a thing of joke.
Others however, have argued that the couple may have been having problems and the pastor may have been trying to help them out.
Watch the video below: