- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
All there’s To Know About Your Health
There is No Excuse for Not Exercising
1. Most Overused Excuse: Not Having Enough Time to Exercise
- Instead of taking the elevator, try taking the stairs.
- Park your car at a distance, so you can walk to and from it to the store or the office.
- During your lunch break at work, try using that time to walk around.
- If you plan on going to the gym after work or school, then pack your gym bag and take it with you. Don’t plan to go home and then go to the gym, because once you go home, that couch will be too enticing to ignore.
- If you are able to go to work or school by bike, then you should consider using that form of transportation from now on.