- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
IG, Ibrahim Idris sacks the Commissioner of Police in Plateau State with immediate effect following killing in Jos.
The Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, has sacked the Commissioner of Police in Plateau State, Undie Adie, with immediate effect.
Adie’s sack comes after over 100 people were slaughtered in the state by suspected herdsmen. He has been replaced by the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Bala Ciroma.
Ciroma was before his new position in charge of the Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (CIID), FTC Command. The Yobe born police officer attended University of Maiduguri and graduated in 1988.
He joined the force as Cadet Assistant Superintendent in 1990 and had served in various Capacities.