- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
5 Useful Tips To Help You Start A Retail Business Online
A business plan is critical and essential for the development and successfulness of any business: Be it online or offline.
So you want to start a retail business online but really don’t know how to go about it? Well, its not as difficult as it seems.
Here are five simple tips to help you get started
1. Choose the product you intend to sell
Even if as a result of your planning you have outlined the product you intend to sell, a thorough detail concerning the product is also needed.
Their colours, sizes, and other features should be pinned out. And also, a competent supplier should be picked before hand if you’re not manufacturing your product yourself.
And how to redistribute or ship out products, should also be mapped out.