- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
5 Useful Tips To Help You Start A Retail Business Online
A business plan is critical and essential for the development and successfulness of any business: Be it online or offline.
So you want to start a retail business online but really don’t know how to go about it? Well, its not as difficult as it seems.
Here are five simple tips to help you get started
1. Choose the product you intend to sell
Even if as a result of your planning you have outlined the product you intend to sell, a thorough detail concerning the product is also needed.
Their colours, sizes, and other features should be pinned out. And also, a competent supplier should be picked before hand if you’re not manufacturing your product yourself.
And how to redistribute or ship out products, should also be mapped out.