- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
- Police accidentally shoot Election observer dead in Enugu
5 Useful Tips To Help You Start A Retail Business Online
A business plan is critical and essential for the development and successfulness of any business: Be it online or offline.
So you want to start a retail business online but really don’t know how to go about it? Well, its not as difficult as it seems.
Here are five simple tips to help you get started
1. Choose the product you intend to sell
Even if as a result of your planning you have outlined the product you intend to sell, a thorough detail concerning the product is also needed.
Their colours, sizes, and other features should be pinned out. And also, a competent supplier should be picked before hand if you’re not manufacturing your product yourself.
And how to redistribute or ship out products, should also be mapped out.