- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
5 Useful Tips To Help You Start A Retail Business Online
A business plan is critical and essential for the development and successfulness of any business: Be it online or offline.
So you want to start a retail business online but really don’t know how to go about it? Well, its not as difficult as it seems.
Here are five simple tips to help you get started
1. Choose the product you intend to sell
Even if as a result of your planning you have outlined the product you intend to sell, a thorough detail concerning the product is also needed.
Their colours, sizes, and other features should be pinned out. And also, a competent supplier should be picked before hand if you’re not manufacturing your product yourself.
And how to redistribute or ship out products, should also be mapped out.