- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
5 Useful Tips To Help You Start A Retail Business Online
A business plan is critical and essential for the development and successfulness of any business: Be it online or offline.
So you want to start a retail business online but really don’t know how to go about it? Well, its not as difficult as it seems.
Here are five simple tips to help you get started
1. Choose the product you intend to sell
Even if as a result of your planning you have outlined the product you intend to sell, a thorough detail concerning the product is also needed.
Their colours, sizes, and other features should be pinned out. And also, a competent supplier should be picked before hand if you’re not manufacturing your product yourself.
And how to redistribute or ship out products, should also be mapped out.