- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
While some women are naturally born with saggy breasts,others are caused by a number of bad habits you could be guilty of.
Leading surgeon,Dr Dirk Kremer of Harley Street Aesthetics, told Glamour that a number of habits that you might not immediately recognise as risk factors, such as failing to apply sunscreen and sleeping on your stomach can all contribute to sagging.
Read on to find out how many mistakes you’re guilty of, and what you should do to correct them.
1. DON’T: Sleep on your stomach
Pressing your breasts against the mattress for hours on end won’t do them any favours, while lying on your side will cause the ligaments to stretch over time.
If you want to maintain uplift in your cleavage, then sleeping on your back is the best position.