- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
While some women are naturally born with saggy breasts,others are caused by a number of bad habits you could be guilty of.
Leading surgeon,Dr Dirk Kremer of Harley Street Aesthetics, told Glamour that a number of habits that you might not immediately recognise as risk factors, such as failing to apply sunscreen and sleeping on your stomach can all contribute to sagging.
Read on to find out how many mistakes you’re guilty of, and what you should do to correct them.
1. DON’T: Sleep on your stomach
Pressing your breasts against the mattress for hours on end won’t do them any favours, while lying on your side will cause the ligaments to stretch over time.
If you want to maintain uplift in your cleavage, then sleeping on your back is the best position.