- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
While some women are naturally born with saggy breasts,others are caused by a number of bad habits you could be guilty of.
Leading surgeon,Dr Dirk Kremer of Harley Street Aesthetics, told Glamour that a number of habits that you might not immediately recognise as risk factors, such as failing to apply sunscreen and sleeping on your stomach can all contribute to sagging.
Read on to find out how many mistakes you’re guilty of, and what you should do to correct them.
1. DON’T: Sleep on your stomach
Pressing your breasts against the mattress for hours on end won’t do them any favours, while lying on your side will cause the ligaments to stretch over time.
If you want to maintain uplift in your cleavage, then sleeping on your back is the best position.