- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
France beats Croatia 4-2 to win 2018 World Cup
Paul Pogba’s goal raised France hope to winning World Cup Final against Croatia.
Pogba starts it all off with a lovely ball through for Mbappe, who dips inside before cutting the ball back for Griezmann. Griezmann then tees up Pogba, who sees his first effort blocked before curling his second attempt past a wrong-footed Subasic with his left boot.
“It is over!” The referee announces as France coasts home to victory, lifting the 2018 FIFA World Cup trophy with a 4-2 win over the hitherto unassailable Croatia.
As the match entered decisive stage, several pitch invaders interrupted the World Cup final.
Four people briefly interrupted the World Cup final on Sunday when they ran onto the pitch at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow.
They included at least one woman, while the men appeared to be wearing uniforms of security personnel.
Referee Nestor Pitana briefly halted the match between France and Croatia while stadium security staff chased down and then carried off the individuals.