- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Top 7 financial priorities everyone should have
the money you make may be going down the drain if you don’t have some financial priorities.
Every day, every time, people spend money on things that attract and dominate their attention.
The decision you make on what to spend your money on at a particular time determines what you prioritise in your personal finance.
However, the money you make may be going down the drain if you don’t have some financial priorities. These priorities will determine what you value the most what you spend your money on and how you spend it. You can consider these seven financial priorities.
1. Living within your means
Living within your means should be your number one priority as it prevents you from buying to keep up.
As the saying goes: Don’t go broke trying to look rich, act your wage. In other words, spend what you have on what you need not what you want.
2. Understanding your financial goals
Do you have no financial goals? It is important you have some. Dream big to lead an accomplished life. Set the goals and work towards achieving them. Nothing will stop you from achieving your dreams as long as you put them into considerations in your financial planning.