Top 7 financial priorities everyone should have
the money you make may be going down the drain if you don’t have some financial priorities.
Every day, every time, people spend money on things that attract and dominate their attention.
The decision you make on what to spend your money on at a particular time determines what you prioritise in your personal finance.
However, the money you make may be going down the drain if you don’t have some financial priorities. These priorities will determine what you value the most what you spend your money on and how you spend it. You can consider these seven financial priorities.
1. Living within your means
Living within your means should be your number one priority as it prevents you from buying to keep up.
As the saying goes: Don’t go broke trying to look rich, act your wage. In other words, spend what you have on what you need not what you want.
2. Understanding your financial goals
Do you have no financial goals? It is important you have some. Dream big to lead an accomplished life. Set the goals and work towards achieving them. Nothing will stop you from achieving your dreams as long as you put them into considerations in your financial planning.
- Two Nurses, One Doctor Infected With Coronavirus In Abuja Hospital
- 8 Nollywood actresses with smoking addiction — #5 is Asthmatic
- Man allegedly stabs his pregnant wife to death two months after their wedding
- PHOTO: Man meets waterloo while raping a little girl inside a bush
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- BREAKING: UCH CMD tests positive for coronavirus
- BREAKING: Presidency releases video of Buhari receiving Health Minister, NCDC DG
- Presidency refutes report of Buhari approving N30,000 relief fund to Nigerians
- Ighalo wins first Manchester United award
- BREAKING: I tested positive for coronavirus, says immigration boss, Babandede