Top 7 financial priorities everyone should have
the money you make may be going down the drain if you don’t have some financial priorities.
Every day, every time, people spend money on things that attract and dominate their attention.
The decision you make on what to spend your money on at a particular time determines what you prioritise in your personal finance.
However, the money you make may be going down the drain if you don’t have some financial priorities. These priorities will determine what you value the most what you spend your money on and how you spend it. You can consider these seven financial priorities.
1. Living within your means
Living within your means should be your number one priority as it prevents you from buying to keep up.
As the saying goes: Don’t go broke trying to look rich, act your wage. In other words, spend what you have on what you need not what you want.
2. Understanding your financial goals
Do you have no financial goals? It is important you have some. Dream big to lead an accomplished life. Set the goals and work towards achieving them. Nothing will stop you from achieving your dreams as long as you put them into considerations in your financial planning.
- How Serie A team allegedly paid Stefan De Vrij’s transfer fee into Hushpuppi’s account in 2018
- Hushpuppi: FBI reveals huge Cyber-Heist, 800,000 emails of potential victims, social profiles as evidence
- SARS officers arrest cultists who killed man in a gory viral video
- Shoe dealer reveals how he lures, kills and dumps business partners in soak-away pit days after arrest
- Man who raped two-year-old girl sentenced to death in Kaduna
- VIDEO: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare caught pant down with a married woman in her husband’s house
- Boko Haram attacks UN helicopter, kills two