- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Three people died after a Toyota Siena plunged into Ovia River in the Ovia North-East Local Government Area of Edo State last Sunday.
It was gathered that the accident happened at Ofosu Bridge, about 35 kilometres from Ore.
The state sector commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Anthony Oko, who confirmed the accident, said one female (pictured) was injured in the accident.
He attributed the accident to speed limit violation by the driver. The victims were taken to Ago Itunu Hospital at Ofosu area.