- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Three people died after a Toyota Siena plunged into Ovia River in the Ovia North-East Local Government Area of Edo State last Sunday.
It was gathered that the accident happened at Ofosu Bridge, about 35 kilometres from Ore.
The state sector commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Anthony Oko, who confirmed the accident, said one female (pictured) was injured in the accident.
He attributed the accident to speed limit violation by the driver. The victims were taken to Ago Itunu Hospital at Ofosu area.