- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Three people died after a Toyota Siena plunged into Ovia River in the Ovia North-East Local Government Area of Edo State last Sunday.
It was gathered that the accident happened at Ofosu Bridge, about 35 kilometres from Ore.
The state sector commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Anthony Oko, who confirmed the accident, said one female (pictured) was injured in the accident.
He attributed the accident to speed limit violation by the driver. The victims were taken to Ago Itunu Hospital at Ofosu area.