- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
Three people died after a Toyota Siena plunged into Ovia River in the Ovia North-East Local Government Area of Edo State last Sunday.
It was gathered that the accident happened at Ofosu Bridge, about 35 kilometres from Ore.
The state sector commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Anthony Oko, who confirmed the accident, said one female (pictured) was injured in the accident.
He attributed the accident to speed limit violation by the driver. The victims were taken to Ago Itunu Hospital at Ofosu area.