- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
Toni Braxton Set To Wed Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Shares Photos from Her Engagement
The two who first met back in 2002, officially appeared as a couple on the red carpet at the 2016 BET Awards.
When asked if his relationship with Toni Braxton was official on the Wendy Williams show, the rapper responded- “T, that’s my girl, my friend, my family… that’s my love, my soldier, my life… She’s my life. I love her to death.”
The pair first teased their fans about their engagement back in February during a trailer of reality TV show, ‘Braxton Family Values‘ where Toni happily told her sisters ‘I have an announcement to make… I’m engaged!’
Although there are not a lot of details about the wedding yet, the R&B crooner has been quoted as saying: ”This is my second wedding and I’m over 40 – It’s like Carrie Bradshaw, the last bride over 40 – so I want something that’s elegant and a little sexy. I’ve already done the beautiful bell dress at my first wedding,” she says of the planned black, white and red affair.
”This time, I want something that’s more vintage – ’20s and 30s like Great Gatsby-themed.”