- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Toni Braxton Set To Wed Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Shares Photos from Her Engagement
The two who first met back in 2002, officially appeared as a couple on the red carpet at the 2016 BET Awards.
When asked if his relationship with Toni Braxton was official on the Wendy Williams show, the rapper responded- “T, that’s my girl, my friend, my family… that’s my love, my soldier, my life… She’s my life. I love her to death.”
The pair first teased their fans about their engagement back in February during a trailer of reality TV show, ‘Braxton Family Values‘ where Toni happily told her sisters ‘I have an announcement to make… I’m engaged!’
Although there are not a lot of details about the wedding yet, the R&B crooner has been quoted as saying: ”This is my second wedding and I’m over 40 – It’s like Carrie Bradshaw, the last bride over 40 – so I want something that’s elegant and a little sexy. I’ve already done the beautiful bell dress at my first wedding,” she says of the planned black, white and red affair.
”This time, I want something that’s more vintage – ’20s and 30s like Great Gatsby-themed.”