- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Toni Braxton Set To Wed Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Shares Photos from Her Engagement
The two who first met back in 2002, officially appeared as a couple on the red carpet at the 2016 BET Awards.
When asked if his relationship with Toni Braxton was official on the Wendy Williams show, the rapper responded- “T, that’s my girl, my friend, my family… that’s my love, my soldier, my life… She’s my life. I love her to death.”
The pair first teased their fans about their engagement back in February during a trailer of reality TV show, ‘Braxton Family Values‘ where Toni happily told her sisters ‘I have an announcement to make… I’m engaged!’
Although there are not a lot of details about the wedding yet, the R&B crooner has been quoted as saying: ”This is my second wedding and I’m over 40 – It’s like Carrie Bradshaw, the last bride over 40 – so I want something that’s elegant and a little sexy. I’ve already done the beautiful bell dress at my first wedding,” she says of the planned black, white and red affair.
”This time, I want something that’s more vintage – ’20s and 30s like Great Gatsby-themed.”