- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
- Police accidentally shoot Election observer dead in Enugu
These twins’ photoshoot will have you making a double take
it looks as thought they may be conjoined twins but in real sense they just know how to pose well – plus had a dope photographer that captured the right angle to achieve what they wanted.
Identical twins are confusing enough to tell apart and these two models are using that to their advantage.
One of the twins, identified as Ruth Legesse posted up photos of herself and her twin sister dressed in identical outfits.
At first glance, it looks as thought they may be conjoined twins but in real sense they just know how to pose well – plus had a dope photographer that captured the right angle to achieve what they wanted.
In this shot, one twin is behind the other and has tucked her arm behind her while the twin behind her places her other hand forward.
The attention to detail makes them look like they’ve worn one shirt.