- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
These twins’ photoshoot will have you making a double take
it looks as thought they may be conjoined twins but in real sense they just know how to pose well – plus had a dope photographer that captured the right angle to achieve what they wanted.
Identical twins are confusing enough to tell apart and these two models are using that to their advantage.
One of the twins, identified as Ruth Legesse posted up photos of herself and her twin sister dressed in identical outfits.
At first glance, it looks as thought they may be conjoined twins but in real sense they just know how to pose well – plus had a dope photographer that captured the right angle to achieve what they wanted.
In this shot, one twin is behind the other and has tucked her arm behind her while the twin behind her places her other hand forward.
The attention to detail makes them look like they’ve worn one shirt.