- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
10 Early Signs of Liver Damage Most People Ignore
The liver’s primary function is to break down nutrients from the food you eat and aid in digestion.
2. Skin Sensitivity
If the skin becomes itchy and oversensitive to touch, it may be a sign of a liver problem. Until the underlying cause is found and addressed, this issue will only worsen over time.
3. Changes in the Abdominal Area
Pain or cramping in the lower abdominal area may be indicative of liver problems. If left untreated, a condition known as ascites can develop. This condition is a buildup of fluid in the abdomen that can lead to pressure being exerted on the lungs, causing difficulty with breathing. See a doctor if you are experiencing pain in the abdomen area.