- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
10 Early Signs of Liver Damage Most People Ignore
The liver’s primary function is to break down nutrients from the food you eat and aid in digestion.
2. Skin Sensitivity
If the skin becomes itchy and oversensitive to touch, it may be a sign of a liver problem. Until the underlying cause is found and addressed, this issue will only worsen over time.
3. Changes in the Abdominal Area
Pain or cramping in the lower abdominal area may be indicative of liver problems. If left untreated, a condition known as ascites can develop. This condition is a buildup of fluid in the abdomen that can lead to pressure being exerted on the lungs, causing difficulty with breathing. See a doctor if you are experiencing pain in the abdomen area.