- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
10 Early Signs of Liver Damage Most People Ignore
The liver’s primary function is to break down nutrients from the food you eat and aid in digestion.
A healthy liver that is functioning properly is essential for a healthy body. The liver’s primary function is to break down nutrients from the food you eat and aid in digestion. Recognizing these early signs of liver damage is vital to catching a problem early and treating it properly.
1. Skin Discoloration
Jaundice can occur in someone who is having liver problems due to elevated levels of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin has a yellowish pigment. It usually flows through the liver, then moves through the digestive tract and is eliminated. When the yellowish pigment is not removed, it is instead circulated throughout the body and is a sign of some type of liver disease.