- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
10 Early Signs of Liver Damage Most People Ignore
The liver’s primary function is to break down nutrients from the food you eat and aid in digestion.
A healthy liver that is functioning properly is essential for a healthy body. The liver’s primary function is to break down nutrients from the food you eat and aid in digestion. Recognizing these early signs of liver damage is vital to catching a problem early and treating it properly.
1. Skin Discoloration
Jaundice can occur in someone who is having liver problems due to elevated levels of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin has a yellowish pigment. It usually flows through the liver, then moves through the digestive tract and is eliminated. When the yellowish pigment is not removed, it is instead circulated throughout the body and is a sign of some type of liver disease.