- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
10 Early Signs of Liver Damage Most People Ignore
The liver’s primary function is to break down nutrients from the food you eat and aid in digestion.
A healthy liver that is functioning properly is essential for a healthy body. The liver’s primary function is to break down nutrients from the food you eat and aid in digestion. Recognizing these early signs of liver damage is vital to catching a problem early and treating it properly.
1. Skin Discoloration
Jaundice can occur in someone who is having liver problems due to elevated levels of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin has a yellowish pigment. It usually flows through the liver, then moves through the digestive tract and is eliminated. When the yellowish pigment is not removed, it is instead circulated throughout the body and is a sign of some type of liver disease.