- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
10 Early Signs of Liver Damage Most People Ignore
The liver’s primary function is to break down nutrients from the food you eat and aid in digestion.
A healthy liver that is functioning properly is essential for a healthy body. The liver’s primary function is to break down nutrients from the food you eat and aid in digestion. Recognizing these early signs of liver damage is vital to catching a problem early and treating it properly.
1. Skin Discoloration
Jaundice can occur in someone who is having liver problems due to elevated levels of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin has a yellowish pigment. It usually flows through the liver, then moves through the digestive tract and is eliminated. When the yellowish pigment is not removed, it is instead circulated throughout the body and is a sign of some type of liver disease.