- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
Here are 13 things you should never do before bed
You should know that this is not just about the duration of your sleep, it also has to do with the quality.
There are a lot of advantages to enjoying a good night sleep. You feel better, more productive and research even says you are much more likely to have a happier life if you sleep well.
You should know that this is not just about the duration of your sleep, it also has to do with the quality. With that in mind, here are 13 common things that are ruining your sleep.
ALSO READ:7 Foods That Put You to Sleep Instantly
1. Using smartphones or other screens before bed
Several studies have suggested that using electronic devices like e-readers and smartphones, or even watching television in or before bed can disrupt sleep.
Avoid any light-emitting technology for at least one hour before bedtime.