- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
Here are 13 things you should never do before bed
You should know that this is not just about the duration of your sleep, it also has to do with the quality.
There are a lot of advantages to enjoying a good night sleep. You feel better, more productive and research even says you are much more likely to have a happier life if you sleep well.
You should know that this is not just about the duration of your sleep, it also has to do with the quality. With that in mind, here are 13 common things that are ruining your sleep.
ALSO READ:7 Foods That Put You to Sleep Instantly
1. Using smartphones or other screens before bed
Several studies have suggested that using electronic devices like e-readers and smartphones, or even watching television in or before bed can disrupt sleep.
Avoid any light-emitting technology for at least one hour before bedtime.