- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Here are 13 things you should never do before bed
You should know that this is not just about the duration of your sleep, it also has to do with the quality.
There are a lot of advantages to enjoying a good night sleep. You feel better, more productive and research even says you are much more likely to have a happier life if you sleep well.
You should know that this is not just about the duration of your sleep, it also has to do with the quality. With that in mind, here are 13 common things that are ruining your sleep.
ALSO READ:7 Foods That Put You to Sleep Instantly
1. Using smartphones or other screens before bed
Several studies have suggested that using electronic devices like e-readers and smartphones, or even watching television in or before bed can disrupt sleep.
Avoid any light-emitting technology for at least one hour before bedtime.